SOLON, Ohio, May 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy Focus, Inc. (OTCQB:EFOI), a global leader in energy-efficient lighting technologies, will release first quarter 2013 financial results after the stock market closes on May 15, 2013. The Company will host a live conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 pm ET. Participants are asked to call the assigned number approximately 10 minutes before the conference call begins.
|Date:||May 15, 2013|
|Time:||4:30 PM ET|
|Listen via Internet:||http://tinyurl.com/bs9qor2|
|Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted):|
A replay of the conference call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation through the investor section of our website at http://www.energyfocusinc.com and will remain available for 90 days.
Energy Focus, Inc. is a leading provider of energy efficient LED lighting products, turnkey energy efficient lighting solutions and a developer of energy efficient lighting technology. Our solutions provide energy savings, aesthetics, safety and maintenance cost benefits over conventional lighting. Our long-standing relationship with the U.S. Government includes numerous research and development projects for the DOE and DARPA, creating energy efficient LED lighting systems for the U.S. Navy fleet.Customers include national, state and local U.S. government agencies, as well as Fortune 500 companies, the U.S. Navy, swimming pool builders and many others. Company headquarters are located in Solon, OH, with additional offices in Nashville, TN, Pleasanton, CA, and the United Kingdom. For more information, see our website at www.energyfocusinc.com.
CONTACT: Energy Focus, Inc. Public Relations Office 440-715-1295 email@example.com CleanTech IR, Inc. Brion Tanous 310-541-6824 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV