- EMC is now accepting nominations for 2013 Heritage Trust Project grants to support projects that practice and encourage the stewardship of cultural information in local communities around the world.
- EMC has provided Heritage Trust grants to 35 historic preservation projects over the last six years.
- Founded in 2007, the broader EMC Information Heritage Initiative program has donated more than $35 million to preserve cultural information globally through digitization.
- EMC Information Heritage Initiative recipient, The Finca Vigia Foundation, announces the sharing of Hemingway artifacts through the JFK Library.
EMC Announces 2013 "Heritage Trust" Contest Now Accepting Nominations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts