HOPKINTON, Mass., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- EMC is now accepting nominations for 2013 Heritage Trust Project grants to support projects that practice and encourage the stewardship of cultural information in local communities around the world.
- EMC has provided Heritage Trust grants to 35 historic preservation projects over the last six years.
- Founded in 2007, the broader EMC Information Heritage Initiative program has donated more than $35 million to preserve cultural information globally through digitization.
- EMC Information Heritage Initiative recipient, The Finca Vigia Foundation, announces the sharing of Hemingway artifacts through the JFK Library.
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) announced today that the 2013 EMC Heritage Trust Project is now accepting nominations for grants. Grants will support projects that practice and encourage the stewardship of cultural information in local communities around the world.To date, EMC ® has recognized 35 projects with Heritage Trust grants and, through the broader EMC Information Heritage Initiative program, has donated more than $35 million to help advance the conservation of information heritage globally. Founded in 2007, the EMC Information Heritage Initiative program recognizes organizations and individuals that protect and preserve cultural information from around the world through digitization, allowing readily accessible online research and education. In conjunction with the program, the EMC Heritage Trust Project recognizes and supports local people and projects that practice and inspire the digital stewardship of the world's information heritage. This year, EMC's Heritage Trust Project will accept applications in 10 countries: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Great Britain, India, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, and United States. Applications will be accepted from May 8 - June 14, 2013. The EMC Heritage Trust Project grant recipients are selected based on the following criteria: potential size of the audience that would benefit from access to the information they are seeking to protect; the at-risk status of the information and why it is urgent to digitize; and how beneficial the EMC grant would be to the overall success of the project.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV