2. As of noon trading, Masco Corporation ( MAS) is down $0.26 (-1.2%) to $21.32 on light volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.29-$21.59 after having opened the day at $21.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.58. Masco Corporation engages in the manufacture, distribution, and installation of home improvement and building products primarily in North America and Europe. Masco Corporation has a market cap of $7.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 29.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Masco Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, notable return on equity and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Masco Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts