2. As of noon trading, Public Storage ( PSA) is down $1.51 (-0.9%) to $165.38 on average volume Thus far, 256,725 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 625,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $165.32-$167.00 after having opened the day at $167.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $166.89. Public Storage operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of self-storage facilities in the United States and Europe. Public Storage has a market cap of $28.6 billion and is part of the real estate industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Public Storage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Public Storage Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts