3. As of noon trading, Deutsche Bank ( DB) is down $0.30 (-0.6%) to $48.49 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.15-$48.69 after having opened the day at $48.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.79. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft provides investment, financial, and related products and services. Deutsche Bank has a market cap of $44.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 145.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Deutsche Bank as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts