BTH, KS And RKT, 3 Consumer Non-Durables Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation ( KS) is down $0.73 (-2.5%) to $29.09 on average volume Thus far, 137,050 shares of KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 262,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.01-$30.30 after having opened the day at $29.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.82. KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation engages in the production, sale, and export of unbleached kraft paper products and corrugated products in the United States and internationally. KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 34.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts