4. As of noon trading, Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) is up $0.28 (1.37) to $20.78 on light volume Thus far, 6.0 million shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.44-$21.00 after having opened the day at $20.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.50. Hewlett-Packard Company and its subsidiaries provide products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers, small-and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors worldwide. Hewlett-Packard has a market cap of $40.1 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 43.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Hewlett-Packard a buy, 6 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hewlett-Packard as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and deteriorating net income. Get the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts