3. As of noon trading, Union Pacific ( UNP) is up $1.37 (0.89) to $155.09 on average volume Thus far, 840,799 shares of Union Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $152.50-$155.21 after having opened the day at $153.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $153.72. Union Pacific Corporation, through its subsidiary, Union Pacific Railroad Company, provides rail transportation services in North America. Union Pacific has a market cap of $70.7 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.8, equal to the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Union Pacific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Union Pacific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Union Pacific Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts