2. As of noon trading, Morgan Stanley ( MS) is up $0.32 (1.37) to $23.59 on light volume Thus far, 6.4 million shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.51-$23.62 after having opened the day at $23.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.27. Morgan Stanley, a financial holding company, provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. Morgan Stanley has a market cap of $45.6 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 21.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Morgan Stanley a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Morgan Stanley as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts