2. As of noon trading, Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) is up $1.93 (6.82) to $30.23 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.20-$31.00 after having opened the day at $30.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.30. Myriad Genetics, Inc., a molecular diagnostic company, focuses on the development and marketing of predictive medicine, personalized medicine, and prognostic medicine tests primarily in the United States. Myriad Genetics has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Myriad Genetics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Myriad Genetics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts