3. As of noon trading, Nu Skin ( NUS) is up $0.95 (1.74) to $55.45 on light volume Thus far, 391,829 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.52-$55.90 after having opened the day at $54.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.50. Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands worldwide. Nu Skin has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 47.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Nu Skin a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nu Skin as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Nu Skin Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts