4. As of noon trading, Tupperware Brands Corporation ( TUP) is up $0.99 (1.23) to $81.49 on average volume Thus far, 319,558 shares of Tupperware Brands Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 611,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.54-$81.53 after having opened the day at $80.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.50. Tupperware Brands Corporation operates as a direct seller of various products across a range of brands and categories through an independent sales force worldwide. Tupperware Brands Corporation has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Tupperware Brands Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tupperware Brands Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Tupperware Brands Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts