2. As of noon trading, Rackspace Hosting ( RAX) is up $1.91 (3.84) to $51.63 on average volume Thus far, 952,794 shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.51-$51.70 after having opened the day at $49.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.72. Rackspace Hosting, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides cloud computing services, managing Web-based IT systems for small and medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises worldwide. Rackspace Hosting has a market cap of $6.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 66.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 33.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Rackspace Hosting a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Rackspace Hosting as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts