- New educational website – www.komen.org/SunChips - Now through May 25, consumers can visit the new site to learn more about early detection. For each site visit, the SunChips brand will donate $1 to Komen, up to $50,000. The guaranteed minimum donation is $25,000.
- Race sponsorships and on-site education - As a National Series Sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure series, the SunChips brand will sponsor 24 races across the country from May through October. Participants will have the opportunity to sample SunChips multigrain snacks and receive educational materials about early detection of breast cancer.
- Specially marked SunChips multigrain snack bags - During Breast Cancer Awareness month in October, consumers will be able to purchase specially marked bags of SunChips multigrain snacks featuring the Komen Running Ribbon and details about how to learn more about breast cancer. The SunChips brand will also donate $150,000 to Komen in October to help fund future research and screenings, for a total donation this year of more than $200,000.
SunChips Brand And Susan G. Komen Partner To Support Education And Early Detection Of Breast Cancer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts