- elected the following directors, whose terms expire in 2014: Connie R. Curran, RN, Ed.D; William G. Dempsey; Dennis M. Fenton; Heino von Prondzynski; and Mark F. Wheeler, M.D., M.P.H.;
- approved, by means of a shareholder advisory vote, the compensation of Hospira's named executive officers ("say on pay") as disclosed in the company's 2013 proxy statement;
- ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as Hospira's auditors for 2013; and
- rejected a shareholder proposal on the right to act by written consent.
Hospira Convenes Its 2013 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts