LAKE FOREST, Ill., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hospira, Inc. (NYSE: HSP), the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies, today held its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in Washington, D.C.
The agenda included votes on four items. During the annual meeting, shareholders:
- elected the following directors, whose terms expire in 2014: Connie R. Curran, RN, Ed.D; William G. Dempsey; Dennis M. Fenton; Heino von Prondzynski; and Mark F. Wheeler, M.D., M.P.H.;
- approved, by means of a shareholder advisory vote, the compensation of Hospira's named executive officers ("say on pay") as disclosed in the company's 2013 proxy statement;
- ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as Hospira's auditors for 2013; and
- rejected a shareholder proposal on the right to act by written consent.
A full description of the above matters is included in Hospira's proxy statement related to the meeting. The proxy statement and annual report are available on Hospira's website at www.hospirainvestor.com.
About HospiraHospira, Inc. is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. The company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., and has approximately 16,000 employees. Learn more at www.hospira.com.SOURCE Hospira, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV