LOS ANGELES, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Cruises is dramatically increasing the incentive for guests to share the renowned Crystal Experience. On 14 upcoming 2013 and 2014 luxury cruises, Crystal's new Bonus Share the Experience program offers all booked guests $400 in shipboard spending credit for each new-to-Crystal guest they refer to sail on the same cruise, in a separate stateroom. Booked guests can earn up to $1,600 per person in shipboard credits for his/her friend's new booking made after May 1. Each new guest receives a $400 bonus shipboard credit, up to $800 per stateroom.
What's different about the new Bonus program and Crystal's existing Share the Experience program? The Bonus program applies to select cruises, referring guests don't have to be past guests and the credits are 4 times greater.
Bonus-applicable Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony voyages include:
- Mediterranean: Oct 17 & Nov 2, 2013
- New England/ Canada : Oct 23, 2013
- South America : Nov 23 & Dec 9, 2013
- Trans-Ocean: Dec 9, 2013 & Jan 18, 2014
- South Pacific/ Asia : Feb 16 to Apr 9, 2014 cruises on Crystal Symphony; Feb 10 & 22, 2014 voyages on Crystal Serenity