PENDLETON, Ind., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Remy International, Inc. (NASDAQ: REMY) announced today that it will be presenting at the Houlihan Lokey Industrials Conference at 12:15 pm ET on Thursday, May 9, 2013. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the Remy Investor Relations website at www.remyinc.com.
About Remy International, Inc.Founded by the Remy Brothers in 1896, Remy International, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer and remanufacturer of alternators, starter motors and electric traction motors. Headquartered in Pendleton, IN, with global operations across five continents and 10 countries, Remy International markets products under the Delco Remy ® and Remy ® brands. Known for innovation, efficiency, quality, and best-in-class customer service and support, Remy International's products are integrated by leading industrial, specialty, automotive and heavy-duty OEMs, and aftermarket providers worldwide. We Start the World & Keep It Running ™ . www.remyinc.com
Contact: Remy International Contact: Eric Struik, VP Finance Struik.firstname.lastname@example.org (765) 778-6749
SOURCE Remy International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV