HoneyBeeHandbags.com Introduces Its New Shopping Platform For Designer Handbags
AUSTIN, Texas, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas-based Internet Company, Chimo E-Sales LLC, today announced the opening of its new online store at www.HoneyBeeHandbags.com.
The new e-commerce website offers consumers a shopping platform with access to more than 50 designer handbags at any given time. Brands currently available at HoneyBeeHandbags.com include Christian Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Miu Miu, Prada and Yves Saint Laurent. The company plans to expand its inventory and introduce new brands in the upcoming months.
All handbags contain extensive product descriptions alongside images to better support the online shopping experience. Products range in price depending on brand and material, but designer pieces can usually be found starting at $600.
Customers of HoneyBeeHandbags.com can also follow the Company on its new social media pages located on Facebook and Twitter. The social media pages will be sharing new products, customer reviews and pictures of current inventory.HoneyBeeHandbags.com accepts all major credit cards including PayPal accounts, and items purchased can be shipped anywhere within the United States. To learn more about this new online store, visit www.HoneyBeeHandbags.com. To follow the Company on Facebook, search "Honey Bee Handbags." For Twitter, visit www.twitter.com/HoneyBeeHandbag. SOURCE Chimo E-Sales LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV