- Makes it a felony for an individual to engage in "smurfing" -- the criminal process of buying PSE-based products and selling them to a meth cook or dealer;
- Requires all sales of pseudoephedrine -- including convenience-size packages -- to be registered via the NPLEx system;
- Prevents prior methamphetamine offenders from being able to purchase PSE-containing medicines for seven years; and
- Implements a 29% reduction in the amount a person can buy to 61.2 grams per year.
CHPA Applauds Governor Mike Pence And The Passage Of SB 496
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts