DALLAS, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambium Learning Group (NASDAQ: ABCD), a leading educational solutions and services company providing evidence-based support for helping all students reach their full potential, announced today that two high-impact reading intervention solutions offered by its Voyager Learning division— Read Well ® and Voyager Passport ®—have been approved for adoption by the Florida Department of Education for 2012–2013.
Reflecting increased expectations for K–5 student learning and mastery within the context of the Common Core State Standards, the Florida Department of Education's criteria for state adoption of approved materials for English language arts has become significantly more rigorous. As core components of Florida's 2012–2013 statewide curriculum, these proven, research-based literacy intervention solutions from Voyager Learning will help build the foundation necessary to accelerate Florida's K–5 students on their personalized paths to college readiness and career success.
The Cambium/Voyager Learning reading solutions approved in the Florida State Adoption are:
- Read Well : K–2 mastery-based reading and language arts curriculum using whole-class activities and differentiated small-group instruction to build reading proficiency.
- Voyager Passport: K–5 reading solution providing a blend of print instruction and technology to help struggling learners master priority skills and strategies to reach grade-level performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV