NEW YORK, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) and Entertainment Weekly announced today that it will launch Entertainment Weekly Radio, a new 24/7 channel dedicated to the best (and worst) of entertainment, on Tuesday, May 28 on channel 105.
The channel, which will feature the latest in pop culture news, reviews, insider scoops and interviews with Hollywood's most creative minds and fascinating stars, will kick off with a "Town Hall" special with film and Broadway superstar Hugh Jackman. Jess Cagle, the Editor of Entertainment Weekly, will moderate the "Town Hall" special with Jackman answering a variety of questions from the studio audience about his career, including this summer's movie The Wolverine. The "Town Hall" will air on Tuesday, May 28 at 7:00 am ET via satellite on Entertainment Weekly Radio, channel 105, through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com. For rebroadcast times, please visit www.siriusxm.com/townhall.
Entertainment Weekly, one of the leading entertainment magazines and websites, will be putting microphones in front of many of its top editors and writers who, with their trusted sharp and insightful opinions, and humorous sensibilities will provide SiriusXM listeners access to first-hand and behind-the-scenes accounts of the best and worst in movies, TV, music, books and more.Entertainment Weekly Radio, the ultimate destination for pop culture news and talk, movies, TV, music books and more, will feature live, original shows hosted by Entertainment Weekly and EW.com editors and contributors featuring breaking entertainment news, opinions, interviews, and more, as well as in-depth coverage of the biggest entertainment events of the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV