Cash Dividend On The Way From Buckeye Technologies (BKI)
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/10/13, Buckeye Technologies Inc. (BKI) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 6/14/13. As a percentage of BKI's recent stock price of $37.60, this dividend works out to approximately 0.24%.
Below is a dividend history chart for BKI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.09 declared by Buckeye Technologies Inc.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from BKI is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 0.96% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of BKI shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, BKI's low point in its 52 week range is $23.52 per share, with $37.93 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $37.60.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, BKI makes up 4.31% of the S&P SmallCap Materials Portfolio ETF (PSCM) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Wednesday. In Wednesday trading, Buckeye Technologies Inc. shares are currently trading flat on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV