LEXINGTON, Ky., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced today that it will participate in three upcoming investor conferences this month.
John Gamble, Lexmark executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the 41 st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on May 14 in Boston. Gamble's remarks are scheduled to begin at 8:40 a.m. EDT.
Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president, Imaging Solutions and Services, will participate in Barclays Capital Global Technology Conference on May 22 in New York City. Canning's remarks are scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. EDT.
Paul Rooke, Lexmark chairman and chief executive officer, will participate in Sanford C. Bernstein's 29 th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on May 30 in New York City. Rooke's remarks are scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. EDT.Each executive's remarks can be accessed live at Lexmark's investor relations website at http://investor.lexmark.com. The site will also offer a replay after the events. The time and date of each event is subject to change. Any changes will be posted to Lexmark's investor relations site. About LexmarkLexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV