ST. LOUIS, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ: SIAL), a leading Life Science and High Technology company (the "Company"), announced a correction to its press release issued on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 entitled, "Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Declares $0.215 Per Share Quarterly Dividend."
In the press release, the dates for the dividend payable and for shareholders of record were misstated. The corrected statement is as follows:
The dividend is payable on June 14, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 31, 2013.About Sigma-Aldrich : Sigma-Aldrich is a leading Life Science and High Technology company. Its biochemical and organic chemical products and kits are used in scientific and genomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical development, the diagnosis of disease and as key components in pharmaceutical and other high technology manufacturing. The Company has customers in life science companies, university and government institutions, hospitals and in industry. Over one million scientists and technologists use its products. Sigma-Aldrich operates in 38 countries and has nearly 9,000 employees providing excellent service worldwide. The Company is committed to accelerating customer success through innovation and leadership in Life Science , High Technology and Service . For more information about Sigma-Aldrich, please visit its award winning web site at www.sigma-aldrich.com.
SOURCE Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV