NATICK, Mass., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) is scheduled to participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Healthcare Conference on May 15 in Las Vegas.
Jeff Capello, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a 30-minute question and answer session regarding the company beginning at approximately 8:40 a.m. PT.
A live webcast of the question and answer session will be available to interested parties via Boston Scientific's website. Webcast registration is available on the Investor Relations section of the website at www.bostonscientific.com/investors. Interested parties are encouraged to register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to ensure a timely connection.
This webcast is being hosted by Bank of America. A replay will be archived and available at www.bostonscientific.com/investors beginning approximately one hour following the completion of the question and answer session.About Boston Scientific Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information, visit www.bostonscientific.com and connect on Twitter and Facebook. CONTACT: Steven Campanini 508-652-5740 (office) Global Media Relations Boston Scientific Corporation email@example.com Michael Campbell 508-650-8023 (office) Investor Relations Boston Scientific Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boston Scientific Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV