NEW YORK, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. ("EXL") (NASDAQ: EXLS) today announced they will join AIG, Allstate and Strategy Meets Action in a discussion on how the insurance industry is using decision analytics to achieve the next level of operational efficiency at the 2013 ACORD LOMA Forum. The annual conference is attended by senior insurance leaders in both operations and technology and has a strong focus on insurance IT.
The session will focus on how insurers are using analytics to improve business operations. Panelists will discuss data and technology, how analytics add real business value, and how the use of analytics might evolve.
WHO: Ferdinand Dungca, Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Allstate Technology & Operations; Sal Branca, Senior Vice President of the Regulatory Data Reporting and Premium Audit Divisions, AIG; Mark Breading, Partner, SMA; and Lisa Chancellor, Vice President, Insurance and Healthcare Analytics, EXL
WHAT: "Practical Analytics: Using Data and Modeling to Add Efficiency and Cut Operational Costs"WHEN: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday, May 8, 2013 WHERE: MGM Grand Las Vegas About EXLEXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of outsourcing and transformation services. EXL primarily serves the needs of Global 1000 companies from global delivery centers in the insurance, healthcare, utilities, banking and financial services, transportation and logistics and travel sectors. EXL's outsourcing services include a full spectrum of business process management services such as transaction processing and finance and accounting services. Transformation services enable continuous improvement of client processes by bringing together EXL's capabilities in decision analytics, finance transformation and operations and process excellence services. Find additional information about EXL at www.exlservice.com SOURCE EXL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV