BRISTOL, Ind., May 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visitors to the Restaurant Leadership Conference held last week in Scottsdale, Ariz., reviewed a new modular food truck design from Utilimaster, a subsidiary of Spartan Motors, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPAR). The design includes a commercial kitchen engineered specifically for franchise and owner operators. Utilimaster also announced its partnership with Mobi Munch, the nation's preferred services provider for restaurant brands looking to successfully navigate the ever-changing mobile dining landscape.
- A proven Utilimaster commercial-grade structure with industry-leading visibility and interior headroom
- Well-lit stations with high-intensity LED lights, modular kitchen design, and a heavy-duty Isuzu chassis that includes a nationwide support network
- Comfortable work environment with ample ventilation, superior headroom and a computerized point-of-sale station
- Significant storage space, with built-in bins, shelves, compartments and condiment station
- Top-of-the-line commercial-grade kitchen equipment, with a variety of power sources
- Modern customer interface, including ergonomic point-of--purchase stations, and flat panel menu boards
- Utilimaster nationwide parts support is easily accessed via an online parts store and quick VIN search