FREMONT, Calif., May 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SGI® (Nasdaq:SGI), the trusted leader in technical computing, today announced it will present at the following investor conferences in May.
- Robert Baird 2013 Growth Stock Conference on May 9, 2013, at 12:20 pm Central Time at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago
- JMP Securities Research Conference on May 13, 2013, at 11:30 am Pacific Time at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Francisco
- SGI management will be hosting one-on-one meetings on May 29, 2013 at the Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center Hotel in Minneapolis
Live and archived audio webcasts of the company's sessions will be available on the "Events" section of SGI's investor website at http://investors.sgi.com/events.cfm .
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit www.sgi.com for more information. Connect with SGI on Twitter (@sgi_corp), YouTube (youtube.com/sgicorp), Facebook (facebook.com/sgiglobal) and LinkedIn.
|SGI Investor Relations|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV