Charter Communications (CHTR) price target and estimates were increased at UBS. Estimates were increased as the turnaround takes hold, UBS said. Price target goes to $125.
(DIS) estimates, price target were raised at Lazard Capital Markets. Shares are now seen reaching $73. Estimates were also increased, given better movie, cable and parks results, Lazard Capital Markets said. Buy rating.
DirecTV (DTV) price target and estimates were increased at UBS. First-quarter results were stronger than forecast in both the U.S. and Latin America, said UBS. Price target goes to $62.
Electronic Arts (EA) price target and estimates were increased at UBS. Estimates were increased to reflect operating margin expansion, cost controls and FCF optimization, UBS said. Price target goes to $20.Nationstar Mortgage (NSM) earnings estimates were increased to reflect recent mortgage acquisitions that are expected to be accretive, said Citigroup. Price target goes to $45. OfficeMax (OMX) estimates were reduced at UBS. The company lost some traction and underperformed Office Depot (ODP) in a difficult industry environment, said UBS. Plains All American (PAA) price target and estimates were increased at UBS. There are better-than-expected Supply & Logistics growth and opportunity in its Transportation & Facilities segments, said UBS. Price target goes to $63. Target (TGT) target was boosted at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Shares of TGT are now seen reaching $72. Company deserves a premium valuation, BofA/Merrill said. Neutral rating. Whole Foods (WFM) estimates were increased at UBS. Second-quarter results showed acceleration in sales and the pipeline, said UBS. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV