"In our Defense division, although Sequestration has limited our overall visibility," continued Antebi, "we continue to deliver on new and existing projects with defense and aviation system integrators. We are confident in our ability to increase service to international defense markets and believe this will offset to some degree, the uncertainty in the U.S."
Key Recent Announcements:
Conference Call and Webcast Details:
- NordNet Deploys Gilat's SkyEdge II-c VSATs for High-end Broadband-Over-Satellite Service in France;
- Gilat to Equip IDF with SatTrooper-1000 Military Manpack for Advanced Tactical Communications;
- HISPASAT Expands Broadband Satellite-based Network With Additional SkyEdge II System from Gilat;
- Gilat Peru Wins $12.8 Million Contract with Peruvian Ministry of Education to Connect Thousands of Schools Nationwide;
- Gilat Launches the New Scalable SkyEdge II-c Platform For Ka and Ku-band Internet Access.
Gilat management will host a conference call today at 13:30 GMT/ 09:30 EDT/ 16:30 IDT (Israel Daylight Time) to discuss the results. International participants are invited to access the call at (972) 3-918-0610, and US-based participants are invited to access the call by dialing (888) 407-2553. A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 16:00 GMT/ 12:00 EDT/ 19:00 IDT today, until 16:00 GMT/ 12:00 EDT/ 19:00 IDT May 10, 2013. International participants are invited to access the replay at (972) 3-925-5900 and US-based participants are invited to access the replay by dialing (888) 782-4291. A replay of the call may also be accessed as a webcast via Gilat's website at
and will be archived for 30 days.
(1) The attached summary financial statements were prepared in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The attached summary financial statements are unaudited. To supplement the consolidated financial information and statements presented in accordance with GAAP, the Company presents its EBITDA before the impact of non-cash stock based compensation, depreciation and amortization, other income and other costs related to acquisition transactions. Non-GAAP presentations of net income, EBITDA and earnings per share are provided to enhance the understanding of the Company's historical financial performance and comparability between periods.