BELLEVUE, Wash., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- J. Braxton Carter, Chief Financial Officer, and Neville R. Ray, Chief Technology Officer, of T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS), will speak at 9:20 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Wednesday, May 15 th at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Boston, MA.
A live webcast of the event will be available on the Company's Investor Relations website, http://investor.t-mobile.com, on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 9:20 a.m. EDT. An on-demand replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation.
To automatically receive T-Mobile financial news by e-mail, please visit the T-Mobile Investor Relations website, http://investor.t-mobile.com, and subscribe to E-mail Alerts.About T-Mobile US, Inc.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US, Inc. operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution. For more information, please visit: http://www.T-Mobile.com. SOURCE T-Mobile US, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV