BEIJING, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors (the "Board") of China Life Insurance Company Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: LFC; HKSE: 2628; SSE: 601628) announced today that on March 27, 2013, the Board approved the appointment of Mr. Yang Zheng as the Chief Financial Officer of the Company. The Company has recently received the Approval of Qualification of Yang Zheng as Chief Financial Officer issued by China Insurance Regulatory Commission, pursuant to which the appointment of Mr. Yang Zheng as the Chief Financial Officer of the Company became effective on April 26, 2013.
Mr. Yang Zheng, born in 1970, Chinese. Mr. Yang became the qualified accountant of the Company in 2006. He served as assistant to general manager, deputy general manager and general manager of the finance department of the Company since 2005. Mr. Yang has been a director of China Life Asset Management Company Limited since 2009 and has been a director of Sino-Ocean Land Holdings Limited since 2011. Mr. Yang was the senior financial analyst of MOLEX in the United States between 2000 and 2005. Mr. Yang graduated from Beijing University of Technology in 1993 and obtained a bachelor's degree in engineering. He obtained a MBA from Northeastern University in the United States in 2000. Mr. Yang is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). He is currently a director of the seventh session of the Board of the Accounting Society of China, a member of the National Technical Committee on Accounting Information of Standardization Administration of China and a member of the China Insurance Solvency Regulatory Standard Committee.
For further information, please contact:
Name: Li KeTel.: +86 10 6363-2938Fax: +86 10 6657-5112Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE China Life Insurance Company Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV