9. -- Microsoft's (MSFT) new chief financial officer is Amy Hood; she previously was finance chief at the company's Office division.
Hood replaces Peter Klein, who announced his departure three weeks ago.
10. -- Wrigley said Wednesday it would temporarily halt sales and marketing of Alert caffeinated gum after discussions with the Food and Drug Administration.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts