SHANGHAI, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ GS: SINA), a leading online media company and mobile value-added service (MVAS) provider for China and for global Chinese communities, will announce its unaudited financial results for the first quarter 2013 after the close of market on Thursday May 16, 2013. Following the announcement, SINA's management team will host a conference call from 9p.m. - 10p.m. Eastern Time on May 16, 2013 (or 9a.m. - 10a.m. Beijing Time on May 17, 2013) to present an overview of the Company's financial performance and business operations.
A live webcast of the call will be available through the Company's corporate website at
http://corp.sina.com. Dial-in to the conference call can be accessed as follows:
US: +1 845 507 1607 Hong Kong: +852 2810 7648Passcode for all regions: 64835151
A replay of the conference call will be available through midnight Eastern Time, May 23, 2013. The dial-in number is +61 2 8199 0299. The pass code for the replay is 64835151.
SINA is an online media company serving China and the global Chinese communities. Our digital media network of SINA.com (portal), SINA.cn (mobile portal) and Weibo.com (social media) enable Internet users to access professional media and user-generated content in multi-media formats from the web and mobile devices and share their interests to friends and acquaintances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV