The Biological Production Forum Is Now Inviting Submissions For 2013
DÜSSELDORF, Germany, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WTG is inviting submissions for the 12 th Annual Biological Production Forum. The dates have been set for 23-25 September 2013 at the Swissôtel, Düsseldorf, Germany.
In 2012, the forum saw over 120 delegates attending, 40+ suppliers and exhibitors showcasing the latest technologies and services, a multi-streamed programme with more than 30 senior level industry speakers,17 workshops, panel discussions and case studies.
The themes we will be covering this year include:
- Achieving flexible manufacturing processes
- Using data from development to speed up manufacturing processes
- Avoiding failures when submitting a QbD dossier
- Developing efficient strategies to achieve well controlled USP processes
- Using novel high throughput fed-batch process development approaches
- Obtaining higher yields in DSP by using high performance anion-exchange chromatography
- QbD strategies for DSP
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts