- Released a positive Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Guadalupe de los Reyes gold/silver project indicating an after-tax Net Present Value of $57.3 million using an 8% discount rate and gold and silver prices of $1,480 and $28 per ounce, respectively;
- Completed an updated Mt. Todd gold project resource estimate containing 7.4 million ounces of estimated Measured and Indicated gold resources (279.6 million tonnes at 0.823 grams per tonne);
- Received important water discharge permits at the Mt. Todd gold project following positive results from the water treatment program;
- Received Major Project Status from the Northern Territory Government, prospectively providing the Mt. Todd gold project an important high-level government platform to reach decisions regarding matters of importance to the project in an efficient and timely matter;
- Submitted the Draft Environmental Impact Statement ("EIS") to the Northern Territory government for preliminary review; and
- Completed a non-dilutive Canadian $10 million bridge loan facility that enables Vista to continue its advancement of the Mt. Todd gold project while allowing time for the Invecture Group to earn-in on the Los Cardones gold project in Baja California Sur, Mexico ( $20 million) and for A.M. King Industries to sell our Colomac mill equipment.
Vista Gold Corp. Announces First Quarter 2013 Results And Provides Update On Recent Activities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.