PITTSBURGH, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of MSA (NYSE: MSA) today declared a second quarter dividend of 30 cents per share on common stock, payable June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 20, 2013. This represents a 7 percent increase from the previous quarterly dividend of 28 cents.
The Board also declared a dividend of 56-1/4 cents per share on preferred stock, payable June 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 20, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV