SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CVI) today announced that Dennis McCleary has been named vice president of project management and optimization, effective immediately.
McCleary has more than 35 years of experience in chemical plant operations, engineering and major projects management, most recently serving as a senior advisor for plant commissioning and turnaround process development with Turnaround Consulting Service. Throughout his career, McCleary has held numerous leadership and management roles with companies such as Becht Engineering, LyondellBasell, Lyondell Chemicals and Fluor Corporation.In his new role, McCleary will oversee capital projects for all CVR Energy companies, including nitrogen fertilizer manufacturer CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN) and CVR Refining, LP (NYSE: CVRR), a refiner and marketer of petroleum fuels. "Dennis' vast experience in capital projects management and leadership is a great fit for our growing businesses," said Stan Riemann, CVR Energy chief operating officer. "We are pleased to welcome him to our management team." McCleary holds a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Rose-Hulman University and a master's degree in business administration from Indiana University. About CVR Energy, Inc.Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, CVR Energy is a diversified holding company primarily engaged in the petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing industries through its holdings in two limited partnerships, CVR Refining, LP and CVR Partners, LP. CVR Energy subsidiaries serve as the general partner and own a majority of the common units representing limited partner interests of CVR Refining and CVR Partners. For further information, please contact: Media Relations: Angie DasbachCVR Energy, Inc.(913) 982-0482 MediaRelations@CVREnergy.com SOURCE CVR Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV