CARLSBAD, Calif., May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATEC), the parent company of Alphatec Spine, Inc., a medical device company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets physician-inspired solutions for patients with spinal disorders, announced today it will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 1:00 pm PDT at the Encore at the Wynn, Las Vegas, Nevada.
During the presentation, Les Cross, Alphatec Spine's Chairman and CEO, will provide a corporate overview of the Company's strategy within its markets. A live audio webcast of the presentation at the conference will be accessible through the Company's investor relations website at www.alphatecspine.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day and will be available for at least 30 days afterwards.
About Alphatec SpineAlphatec Spine, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Alphatec Holdings, Inc., is a medical device company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets physician-inspired products and solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders associated with trauma, congenital deformities, disease and degeneration. The Company's mission is to combine innovative surgical solutions with world-class customer service to improve outcomes and patient quality of life. The Company and its affiliates market products in the U.S. and in over 50 countries internationally via a direct sales force and independent distributors. Additional information can be found at www.alphatecspine.com .
CONTACT: Investor/Media Contact: Mark Francois Senior Director, Investor Relations Alphatec Spine, Inc. (760) 494-6610 mfrancois@AlphatecSpine.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV