Based on information available as of May 7, 2013, the company is providing financial guidance for the second quarter and fiscal 2013 as follows:
- Q2 2013 Guidance : Revenue for the second quarter of 2013 is projected to be in the range of $26.5 million to $27.5 million. For the second quarter of 2013, the company expects to report adjusted EBITDA of $0.8 million to $1.2 million.
- Fiscal 2013 Guidance : Revenue for the full year of 2013 is projected to be in the range of $122.0 million to $126.0 million. For the full year of 2013, the company expects to report adjusted EBITDA of $8.0 million to $10.0 million.
Conference Call Details
Synacor will host a conference call today at 5 p.m. ET to discuss the first quarter financial results with the investment community. The live webcast of Synacor's earnings conference call can be accessed http://investor.synacor.com/events.cfm. To participate, please login approximately ten minutes prior to the webcast. For those without access to the Internet, the call may be accessed toll-free via phone at (877) 837-3911, with conference ID 48715303, or callers outside the U.S. may dial (253) 237-1167. Following completion of the call, a recorded webcast replay will be available on Synacor's website through May 21, 2013. To listen to the telephone replay, call toll-free (855) 859-2056, or callers outside the U.S. may dial (404) 537-3406. The conference ID is 48715303.About Synacor Synacor's white-label platform enables cable, satellite, telecom and consumer electronics companies to deliver TV Everywhere, digital entertainment, cloud-based services and apps to their end-consumers across multiple devices, strengthening those relationships while monetizing the engagement. Synacor (Nasdaq:SYNC), is headquartered in Buffalo, NY. For more information, visit synacor.com. Integrate. Authenticate. Engage. Non-GAAP Financial Measures The company uses certain non-GAAP financial measures in this release. Generally, a non-GAAP financial measure is a numerical measure of a company's performance, financial position or cash flows that either excludes or includes amounts that are not normally excluded or included in the most directly comparable measure calculated and presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV