3.68 Average Household Rating Up 40% Compared to 2011-12 Playoffs on MSG; 2.40 Average Adult 25-54 Rating Up 105%, 3.53 Average Male 25-54 Rating Up 99%
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MSG Network's game telecasts of the New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals of the 2013 NBA Playoffs delivered a significant increase in average household ratings and key demographic ratings compared to the previous season's first round playoff telecasts.
MSG Network, which carried Games 2, 3, 5 and 6 of the first round series, registered a 3.68 average household rating, up 40% compared to the network's telecasts of the 2012 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals between the Knicks and Miami Heat (3.68 HH vs. 2.63 HH). MSG Network carried three games of the 2012 series between the Knicks and Heat.MSG Network also saw a ratings increase in two key demographics, Adults 25 to 54 and Men 25 to 54. Through four game telecasts, MSG Network averaged a 2.40 A25-54 rating, up 105% compared to last season's average (2.40 A25-54 vs. 1.17 A25-54) and a 3.53 M25-54 rating, up 99% compared to last season's average (3.53 M25-54 vs. 1.77 M25-54).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV