- Part 1: NPA Executive Briefing: Healthcare Reform Compliance Watch 2013-2014 Part 1 will address compliance issues and their impact on employers. Participants will get a detailed look at the timeline, rules and how the new regulations affect businesses with rising costs, penalties and reporting. Presented by Nicole O. Fallen, a health care manager consultant specializing in the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Available on demand beginning today, May 7, 2013.
- Part 2: Healthcare Reform Full-time Employee Status, Case Studies and Costs. Also hosted by Nicole Fallen, Part 2 addresses how to categorize employees, avoid penalties and use case examples to identify costs, including data-based examples on cost per employee and impact of employer and employee behavior. Available on demand beginning today, May 7, 2013.
- Part 3: Healthcare Reform Q & A with nationally-known employment attorney Michael Stevens, Arent Fox LLP, Washington, D.C. Stevens presents the latest rules and compliance issues related to healthcare reform. In this interactive open discussion, parking industry executives will present case examples of their plans for responding to the new law. Live Webcast on June 12, 2013, at 2:00 p.m.
National Parking Association Launches Executive Briefings To Help Parking Industry Navigate Healthcare Reform Compliance And Its Impact On Tuesday, May 7
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.