National Parking Association Launches Executive Briefings To Help Parking Industry Navigate Healthcare Reform Compliance And Its Impact On Tuesday, May 7
WASHINGTON, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Parking Association introduces its new Executive Briefings program focusing on national and international issues affecting the parking industry. Today NPA launched the first—a three-part series addressing the serious financial and administrative consequences of the healthcare reform law, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
"Healthcare reform is one of the most critical issues facing the parking industry today, and it is imperative that employers understand its serious implications," said NPA President Christine Banning, MA, CAE. "The NPA Executive Briefing Series on Healthcare Reform will provide the parking industry with crucial information to help employers navigate the financial and administrative issues resulting from this regulation to make informed business decisions."
Understanding the law and its effects is vital for business owners, executives, human resources professionals and anyone with profit and loss and/or healthcare compliance responsibilities. Upon completion of the briefings, participants will understand how to comply with the law, avoid penalties and make informed decisions. They will also be briefed on changes in the law, upcoming regulations for 2014 and how others in the parking industry are planning to address these issues.
The briefings are as follows:
- Part 1: NPA Executive Briefing: Healthcare Reform Compliance Watch 2013-2014 Part 1 will address compliance issues and their impact on employers. Participants will get a detailed look at the timeline, rules and how the new regulations affect businesses with rising costs, penalties and reporting. Presented by Nicole O. Fallen, a health care manager consultant specializing in the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Available on demand beginning today, May 7, 2013.
- Part 2: Healthcare Reform Full-time Employee Status, Case Studies and Costs. Also hosted by Nicole Fallen, Part 2 addresses how to categorize employees, avoid penalties and use case examples to identify costs, including data-based examples on cost per employee and impact of employer and employee behavior. Available on demand beginning today, May 7, 2013.
- Part 3: Healthcare Reform Q & A with nationally-known employment attorney Michael Stevens, Arent Fox LLP, Washington, D.C. Stevens presents the latest rules and compliance issues related to healthcare reform. In this interactive open discussion, parking industry executives will present case examples of their plans for responding to the new law. Live Webcast on June 12, 2013, at 2:00 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV