NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Ducommun Inc. fell 27.1 percent to $19.46.
Ruckus Wireless fell 24.9 percent to $14.26.
Pike Electric Corp. fell 11.7 percent to $13.85.TravelCenters Am fell 11.4 percent to $10.54. Genie Energy Ltd. fell 10.6 percent to $9.28. Vitamin Shoppe Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $45.32. Alpha Natural Resources Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $6.80. Active Network Inc. fell 5.3 percent to $5.73. Globus Medical Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $15.63. Primero Mining Corp. fell 4.8 percent to $5.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV