LONDON, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McCann Erickson has won a place on the advertising roster for Carlsberg Group, the world's fourth largest brewery group.
Diana Starbanov, Carlsberg Global Category Manager, Marketing, said: "We are thrilled to have McCann Erickson on our global roster. They demonstrated great expertise in managing and building brands, locally, regionally and globally."
As part of the Carlsberg advertising roster, McCann Erickson will work on advertising briefs across Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Gustavo Martinez, President, Europe and Asia Pacific said of the win, " McCann Erickson is proud to be able to work with such an iconic brand as Carlsberg. We look forward to helping them grow their business and brand."About McCann Erickson McCann Erickson has long been recognized as a leading advertising agency, both as the world's largest collaborative agency network and as a strategically creative brand-builder within each of the more than 120 countries in which it handles a wide range of local and international brands. McCann Erickson ( www.mccann.com) is the founding unit of McCann Worldgroup, part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG). McCann Worldgroup is a leading global marketing company with 23,000 employees comprising McCann Erickson (advertising), MRM (digital marketing/relationship management), Momentum (event marketing/promotion), McCann Health (professional/dtc communications), CRAFT (global adaptation and production), UM (media management), Weber Shandwick (public relations), and FutureBrand (consulting/design). SOURCE McCann Erickson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV