Hamburgers A Clear Winner Among Millennial Males For Late Night Food Choices
DUBLIN, Ohio, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Young Millennial males have good taste. When it comes to late night quests for food, eight in 10 Millennial males said that they want good food—not just any food, according to a recent survey* conducted by Braun Research. Of the late night food options, these nighttime diners vote for hamburgers (over tacos) as their top choice and beef and cheese were some of the most craveable ingredients. It's more than good food (84%) that's important; convenience (79%), quick service (78%) and food options under $5 (73%) are also important attributes for late night diners.
Wendy's ® Moonlight Meal Deal™ was designed to meet these needs. The Meal Deal includes a Double Stack™ hamburger, Chili Cheese Fries and a large soft drink all for $5 after 10 pm. The Double Stack starts with two junior hamburger patties topped off with American cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle and onion. But the beefy, cheesy goodness doesn't end there. The Chili Cheese Fries combine Wendy's natural-cut fries with sea-salt, with slow-cooked, rich and meaty chili and a cheesy cheddar sauce. And just like everything on the Wendy's menu, this meal is prepared when you order it, something that 67% of Millennial males said was important.
"We hear Millennials loud and clear and we're responding with food they crave at a great value," said Bob Holtcamp, Wendy's senior vice president, brand marketing. "Not only can they enjoy the Moonlight Meal Deal, they can also enter to win prizes late at night through our #GreatLate digital promotions."Wendy's launch of its digital promotions encourages customers to share photos of their late night experiences. Likewise, throughout the summer, Wendy's is sponsoring a series of concerts in partnership with Clear Channel's iHeartRadio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV