SANS Brings World-Class Information Security Training To Washington, DC
BETHESDA, Md., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To help organizations defend against cyber attackers, SANS will host SANSFIRE 2013 training, June 14 – 22 in Washington, DC. Students will have the opportunity to learn the latest techniques for protecting data in their organizations from some of the world's top information security practitioners.
"Virtual system security is critical to our environment today. There is no other source for this type of training. SANS is it with SEC579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security," said John Corey with Sealed Air, a previous SANSFIRE student. Alex Rams, with BCU, adds "Whether you are a seasoned Pen-Tester or looking to change careers, this course (SEC560) has a great content!"
Each evening the Incident Storm Center (ISC) handlers will share riveting talks on their most interesting experiences and newest cyber hazards. There will also be timely SANS@Night talks presented by SANS' top instructors. These special presentations are free to everyone who takes a course at SANSFIRE 2013.
Evening talks include the following:
- State of the Internet Panel Discussion hosted by Dr. Johannes Ullrich, ISC Director and Marcus Sachs, ISC Director Emeritus
- Defensive Reading: Understanding Online News – Richard Porter, ISC Handler
- Memory Analysis with Volatility – Russ McRee, ISC Handler
- Offensive Digital Forensics – Alissa Torres, SANS Certified Instructor
- Securing The Kids – Lance Spitzner, SANS Certified Instructor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV