HOUSTON, May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RigNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RNET), announced today that Mark Slaughter, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global TMT Conference in New York on Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 2:30 p.m. EDT.
A webcast replay of this presentation will not be available; however, the presentation slides will be accessible one hour after the conclusion of the presentation on RigNet's website at www.rig.net by selecting " Investors", then " Webcasts & Presentations".
About RigNetRigNet (Nasdaq:RNET) is a leading global provider of managed remote communications, systems integration and collaborative applications dedicated to the oil and gas industry, focusing on offshore and onshore drilling rigs, energy production facilities and energy maritime. RigNet provides solutions ranging from fully-managed voice and data networks to more advanced applications that include video conferencing and real-time data services to remote sites in over thirty countries on six continents, effectively spanning the drilling and production industry. RigNet is based in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.rig.net . RigNet is a registered trademark of RigNet, Inc.
CONTACT: Marty Jimmerson RigNet, Inc. +1 (281) 674-0699 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV