VNO, GGP And AGNC, Pushing Real Estate Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, General Growth Properties ( GGP) is down $0.53 (-2.3%) to $22.80 on heavy volume Thus far, 4.5 million shares of General Growth Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.70-$22.90 after having opened the day at $22.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.33. General Growth Properties, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It operates in two segments, Retail and Other, and Master Planned Communities. General Growth Properties has a market cap of $21.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates General Growth Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full General Growth Properties Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts