MPEL, EXPE And CMG, 3 Leisure Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
1. As of noon trading, Chipotle Mexican Grill ( CMG) is down $11.08 (-3.0%) to $362.90 on average volume Thus far, 395,146 shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 546,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $361.06-$374.15 after having opened the day at $372.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $373.98. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. develops and operates fast casual and fresh Mexican food restaurants. Its restaurants primarily offer burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. As of April 18, 2013, the company operated 1,458 restaurants. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Chipotle Mexican Grill has a market cap of $11.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Chipotle Mexican Grill as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Chipotle Mexican Grill Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the leisure industry could consider PowerShares Dynamic Leisure&Entert ( PEJ) while those bearish on the leisure industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Services ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts