MPEL, EXPE And CMG, 3 Leisure Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Expedia ( EXPE) is down $0.61 (-1.1%) to $57.68 on average volume Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.95-$58.66 after having opened the day at $58.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.29. Expedia, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an online travel company in the United States and internationally. Expedia has a market cap of $7.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 44.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Expedia as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Expedia Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts